Manipur CM N. Biren launched a social media campaign on CMHT, PMJAY
The Chief Minister of Manipur, N Biren Singh today launched a social media campaign on the Chief Minister-gi Hakshelgi Tengbang (CMHT) and Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) at Hotel Classic Grande, Chingmeirong.
Main function of this social media campaign includes:
- Official page of “CMHT & PMJAY Manipur” on all social media platforms,
- State Health Agency Manipur’s official website,
- Roll out of open BIS (self registration for PMJAY card),
- Launch of PMJAY comic book/teacher’s guidebook/PMJAY & CMHT flyers,
- Updated information on CMHT & PMJAY brochures,
- Roll out of PMJAY card generation drive by Zephyr Ltd and MedSave Health Insurance TPA Pvt Ltd.
The Chief Minister was accompanied by Health & Family Welfare Minister Dr Sapam Ranjan Singh. During the function, the CM distributed the Kayakalp Award 2020 and computers to TIs and LWS NGOs under MACS.
He congratulated and appreciated the winners of the various awards under Kayakalp Awards while addressing the gathering. He added that the State Government is also recognizing and awarding Government employees who are sincere and dedicated to their service.
While stressing on the positive change in the health sector under the present Government, the Chief Minister observed that JNIMS has a hospital-like environment today, a hygienic environment unlike in the past.
He lauded that Manipur has improved tremendously in the health sector which is evident in the successful kidney transplant done recently at JNIMS. He further shared his satisfaction with the service of the health staff which is a crucial sector with the commitment and seriousness shown by the health workers during COVID-19 pandemic.