Nambon.com is a bilingual progressive web portal to bridge the Zeliangrong community information gap which divided politically and geographically in the tri-junction of Assam, Manipur and Nagaland in North-East India.
Motto: “Bridging Community Information Gap”
Complexity of Zeliangrong history, unity and diversity: The word Zeliangrong came with ZE from Zeme tribe, LIANG from Liangmai tribe and RONG from Rongmei tribe. Some said that present Zeliangrong descended from a person named Nguibo (/Nguibou). Later his three sons, Namgang, Rengbangbo and Kading, became the fathers of Zeme, Liangmai and Rongmei which is called Zeliangrong. Their dialects have evolved on the account of living separately for generations.
- Community network connecting far-flung hilly region in villages, towns, sub-divisions, district head quarters and in the valleys;
- Stop the spreading of any fake news and information amongst the community and its region;
- Preserve, promote and protect culture, identity, language, history, land and natural resources;
- For digital awareness and literacy, promote local products, education awareness & technology;
- Medium of change with continuous input from all ages, experts, scholars and seniors.
For any queries write here
If you are submitting an article, please use Submit article link from the menu or click here
Contact usNIRDT: Nambon.com
Tamei, Tamenglong District
Manipur, India – 795 125
P: (+91) 700 542 0575