Peren: COVID-19 team held a meeting
Peren, June 27: Peren District Legal Team for COVID-19 held a meeting at DC Complex, District Hq. Peren on June 26. The meeting was presided by EAC Ngwalwa, Rumbemo T. Kithan. Addressing the meeting, a DIPR report stated that EAC Ngwalwa-cum-Legal Team Convener, Rumbemo T. Kithan stated that the meeting is conducted to look into legal provisions related to the violation of Government order by people staying in quarantine facility as well as by government employees.
In course of meeting, the following agendas were deliberated:
- Identification of legal provision which can be imposed on inmates violating Government orders and SoPs at the quarantine facility
- Identification of legal provisions which can be imposed on Government servants for failure to perform their assigned responsibilities
- Procedure for reporting of violations at the Quarantine Facility by the inmates
- Identification of legal provision which can be imposed on inmates at Community Quarantine/Home Quarantine
- Responsibilities of village authorities in supervising the Community Quarantine/Home Quarantine.