Directorate of School Education Nagaland notifies
Kohima, 5th June 2021 (DIPR): Principal Director, Directorate of School Education, Shanavas C, IAS has notified for that M/s Indismart Digital Pvt Ltd. will be offering their path breaking Education Technology product, the EduGuy Career Predictive Test (ECPT) powered and developed by IBM Free of Cost for the Students of Nagaland.
The ECPT is a 120-minute Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered Online Career Test designed to aid tudents of classes 9 to 12 to identify the top three best career choices for them. It also helps to identify the areas of strength and improvement of students.
The different tests students would have to take are “Attitude”, “Aptitude” and “Aspiration” in order. It is not mandatory to attempt all the tests together in one sitting or answer all the questions. However, attempting all the questions within the fixed time duration will add more accuracy to the test results.
The ECPT should be taken only on a PC/LAPTOP and Mobile Browsers do not support this Test. Guidelines for the Registration & Completion Process of the test are given at the Annexure attached herewith.
Guidelines for Registration & Completion Process of Eduguy Career Predictive Test (Ecpt):
- Visit https://ecptonline.com/
- Select Register from the menu bar
- Fill up the Registration Form
- Select ‘ECPT Paid Test’ against the question, ‘I am looking for?’
- Select ‘Institutional Sales Program’ against the question, ‘Anyone motivated you take the test?’
- An OTP will be received from ECPT in your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided, click OK.
- You will be directed to the Login Page.
- Enter your Email and Password at the space provided.
- Select ‘Nagaland Schools’ asyour Institution’s name from the dropdown menu.
- Use ‘NLHS2021’ asInstitution Code to validate Institute.
III. TAKING THE TEST:
- Click at ‘Take Test’ and then click at ‘Begin Test’ and start your Test.
- Complete the Attitude, Aptitude & Aspiration sections in the same order.
- Receive the Report with 3 best career recommendations apt for the test taker with spider charts that shows strengths & area of improvements.
- Submit your feedback.
- Download the Report.