Nagaland State Entrance Examination (NSEE) 2022 for Para-Medical/Agri and Allied degree Courses
The Nagaland Board of School Education has notified the following for the information of all concerned that:
- The Nagaland Board of School Education shall conduct the Nagaland State Entrance Examination (NSEE) 2022 for Para-Medical/Agri and Allied degree Courses.
- The Nagaland State Entrance Examination is tentatively fixed on 21st June 2022.
- The duration of examination shall be 3 hours.
- There will be 180 (one hundred and eighty) items/questions in the question paper.
- All items/questions shall be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only.
- The items/questions shall be set from the existing NBSE’s syllabus of Classes XI & XII (Common Core syllabus) of Science stream.
- The breakup of items subject wise shall be as follows:
(i) Physics – 45 items
(ii) Chemistry – 45 items
(iii) Botany – 45 items
(iv) Zoology – 45 items
- Admit Cards for NSEE 2022 shall be downloaded online, the specific date shall be notified at a later date.
- Other details shall be notified later.
The prescribed application forms for the Nagaland State Entrance Examination (NSEE) 2022 for Para-Medical/ Agri & Allied Degree courses may be collected from the Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima (Below Nagaland Civil Secretariat Complex) on payment of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred) only per set with effect from 18th April 2022 to 20th May 2022 during office working hours. The form may also be downloaded from the website www.dtenagaland.org.in in which case the fee should be paid while submitting the form printed in white paper (A4 size).
The last date for receiving the complete forms by hand is 20th May 2022, 5:00 PM, Students who have appeared / to appear in Class 10+2 or equivalent are also eligible to apply. However, their selection will be subjected to obtaining the requisite percentage of marks prescribed for the courses.
The examination date for the conduct of NSEE 2022 will be published by the Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE), Nagaland in due course of time.