Peren District Task Force on Covid-19 meeting agenda
Peren District Task Force on Covid-19 meeting was held at Deputy Commissioner’s chamber, New Peren on 3rd September, 2020 under the chairmanship of DC Peren, Sentiwapang Aier (NCS) who is also the chairman of DTF.
After lengthy deliberation the house resolved the following agenda:
- SOP issued on the 31st August 2020 concerning with the unlock-4 was reviewed in detail and decided to issue order for strict implementation of the consolidated guidelines throughout the district.
- Stressing on the importance of high risk settings, strict enforcement of Infection Prevention and Control Practices (IPCP) will continue to implement at check gates, offices, markets and crowded places.
- Surprised checking of privates and passengers vehicles will be conducted time to time to ensure public compliance with the safety measures as per the latest SOP
- Rates of taxi fares in the district will be revised after discussing with Peren District Taxi Union at the earliest
- Lack of alternative places for Covid Care Centre (CCC) the house has decided to approach the GMS & GHSS Jalukie to add more CCC till alternative arrangement is made.
- Concerning with the problems of sanitizing team & fogging machine, the Deputy Commissioner, Sentiwapang Aier entrusted the Medical Department to enquire about availability additional fogging machine in the district and to carry on with the existing manpower since other options is limited at present.
- The DC also briefed the members that the proposal for mass awareness campaign in the district and sustainable Covid hospital & Covid Care Centre at New Peren District HQ have been submitted to higher up. He also informed the members present in the meeting that the liaison officer at Dimapur is likely to be replaced soon.