NBSE notifies on Central Sector Scholarship Scheme
Nagaland Board of School Education has notified that the following steps need to be taken for availing the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) as directed by the Ministry of Education, Department of Higher Education, NS.I Section, Government of India.
- Application for fresh as well as renewal of Scholarship is open from 18/08/2021. For submission of application, go to the portal http://scholarship.gov.in
- Aadhaar seeding is mandatory for disbursement of all scholarships.
- Every beneficiary needs to have a separate bank account and get their Aadhaar number linked with their bank account number.
- Principal/Head of the Institutions must register their institution first in the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) (http://scholarship.gov.in). They are requested to inform their eligible students for CSSS to apply through the NPS portal within the time frame.
- The Head of the institution must verify the application of the CSSS beneficiary students (new and renewal) before forwarding to the given portal. The beneficiary students must be advised to submit the application within the stipulated time notified in the portal.
- The beneficiary students/applicants in preceding years are directed to check whether their given bank account is still active and Aadhaar linked.
DoSE notifies on online certification program for Teachers
Director, School Education has notified that the Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI), Hyderabad has developed an Online Certification Program for Teachers on Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) in Schools and COVID Responsiveness for Safe School Reopening.
The course will be offered as 10 PPT modules in English language that would be uploaded on the State Education Department website. The participating teachers will be required to go through the modules in a self-earning format over a period of a maximum of a week. This would be followed by an online test, the successful completion of which will lead to award of a digital certificate. A maximum of two attempts can be made by a candidate.
In this regard, Heads of all Govt. Primary, Middle, High and Higher Secondary Schools have been directed to select two Teachers, preferably one male and one female who will act as the ‘School COVID Response Coordinators’ after successful completion of the programme and register their particulars at the ‘ACTIVITY REPORT’ Tab provided at the School Monitoring Portal (https://school.dosenl.in/) on or before 08/10/2021 without fail. Govt. Primary Schools having total enrolment of less than 100 students may depute only One Teacher.
It is mandatory for all Govt. Schools to depute teachers as stated above to attend the programme and School Heads shall ensure compliance of the same.
Interested private schools may also depute two Teachers for the Programme. However, an amount of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) per teacher will be collected from the private school participants as course fee.