NBSE exam routine 2021 for Class X1 promotion, HSLC and HSSLC
Kohima, 25 Jan: In the interest of the schools and the students’ community, the Nagaland Board of School Education has notified for information of the following:
- The HSLC & HSSLC Examination 2021 will be conducted in April 2021 i.e. HSLC Examination from 7th April to 21st April 2021 and HSSLC Examination from 6th April to 29th April 2021.
- The tentative date of HSLC & HSSLC Examinations 2021 results declaration may be June 2021.
- Class XI Promotion Examination will be conducted by respective schools from 11th March to 31st March 2021. Detailed instructions will be given later.
All the Board Examinations shall be conducted with pen and paper through offline mode. The examination routines are made available in the Board’s Website: www.nbsenl.edu.in
- With the provision of reopening of schools, institutions having Science stream may conduct some hands on experience practical class in smaller groups for class XI and XII students.
- The conduct of the practicals should be based on the practical syllabus.
- Teachers shall conduct practical classes of all subjects and make assessment based on the practicals conducted in the class. The marks of this assessment shall be taken as practical marks along with practical record book assessment issued earlier vide letter No.NBE-1/Ad-CS/2020/1121 dated 1.9.2020.
- Internal assessments/Project works for all the subjects shall be conducted by the schools through online/offline mode before the conduct of HSLC, Class XI Promotion and HSSLC Examinations 2021.
- After conducting the internal/practical/project work, the school shall record and keep the marks ready to be submitted to the Board on the dates as and when notified.
- Subject teachers shall inform the students about the Question Bank of different subjects which was uploaded in the Office website on 27th July 2020.
- Subject teachers shall inform the students about the reduced syllabus for 2021 examinations which was uploaded in the office website on 1st September 2020.
- Blueprint of all subjects uploaded in the Office website vide letter No.NBE-8/Ad-Misc(10)/2020-21/1543 dated 2nd December 2020 should be downloaded and circulated to all subject teachers.
- Subject teachers shall study the blueprint and acquaint themselves with the blueprint of the question paper of their respective subject. Subject teachers must prepare and guide the students with the type/design of questions given in the blueprint.
- As notified vide Notification 41 dated 2.12.2020, Model Test shall be conducted by all the schools within 5th February 2021. Model test results will be submitted to the Board from 6th February to 12th February 2021.
It is reiterated that schools shall adopt necessary measures to track the learning outcomes of the students and give remedial/coaching classes online/offline in order to prepare the students for the ensuing examinations.
Further, all heads of institutions shall ensure that COVID-19 SOPs being notified by the competent authority from time to time are strictly followed while carrying out the academic and examination activities in the school.
The examination routine of the following examinations conducted by the NBSE are hereby notified for information of all concerned.
- Class XI Promotion Examination 2021
Date Day Subject (Time 10 am to 1 pm)
11th March 2021 Thursday English
13th March 2021 Saturday Education/Psychology
15th March 2021 Monday History/Accountancy/Physics
17th March 2021 Wednesday Alternative English/Hindi/Bengali/Tenyidie/
19th March 2021 Friday Geography/Entrepreneurship/Music
20th March 2021 Saturday Political Science/Fundamentals of Business
22nd March 2021 Monday Economics
24th March 2021 Wednesday Sociology/Financial Market Management/Biology
26th March 2021 Friday Philosophy/Business Studies/Mathematics
27th March 2021 Saturday Environmental Education
30th March 2021 Tuesday Computer Science/Informatics Practices
31st March 2021 Wednesday Vocational Subjects: (10 am – 12 noon)
Information Technology Enabled Services/Tourism & Hospitality/ Retail/Healthcare/Beauty & Wellness/ Electronics & Hardware
- HSLC Examination 2021
Date Day Subject (Time 9 am to 12 noon)
7th April 2021 Wednesday English
9th April 2021 Friday Social Sciences
13th April 2021 Tuesday Mathematics
15th April 2021 Thursday Second Language:
19th April 2021 Monday Science
21stApril 2021 Wednesday Sixth Subjects:
Foundation of Information Technology/Music /Home Science/Book Keeping & Accountancy/Environmental Education
Vocational Subjects: (9 am – 11 am)
Information Technology Enabled Services/Tourism & Hospitality/ Retail/Healthcare/Beauty & Wellness/Electronics & Hardware/Multi Skill Foundation Course
- HSSLC Examination 2021
Date Day Subject (Time 9 am to 12 noon)
6th April 2021 Tuesday English
8th April 2021 Thursday Education/Psychology
12th April 2021 Monday History/Accountancy/Physics
14th April 2021 Wednesday Alternative English/Hindi/Bengali/Tenyidie/
16th April 2021 Friday Philosophy/Financial Market Management
20th April 2021 Tuesday Political Science/Fundamentals of Business
22nd April 2021 Thursday Geography/Entrepreneurship/Music
24th April 2021 Saturday Sociology/Business Studies/Mathematics
26th April 2021 Monday Computer Science/Informatics Practices
28th April 2021 Wednesday Economics/Biology
29th April 2021 Thursday Vocational Subjects: (9 am – 11am)
Information Technology Enabled Services/Tourism & Hospitality/ Retail/Healthcare
* The routines are also available on the website : www.nbsenl.edu.in