Peren Town Council invites tender
Peren Town Council (PTC) had invited for all interested person/ parties to sell different items in the town for the year 2021-22 w.e.f. 1st May 2021 such as Chicken, Beef, Pork, Fish and Duck.
Additional Deputy Commissioner cum Administrator of Peren Town Council, K. Mhathung Tsanglao notified the tender notice with the following terms and conditions:
- All tender applications have to be addressed to the Additional Deputy Commissioner cum Administrator of Peren Town Council with ₹500/- as application fee which shall be non-refundable.
- All permit holders shall sell their commodities at the rate fixed by the Peren Town Council.
- Beef and pork shall be sold at the allotted site i.e. slaughter house at Ndining Ward,Peren.
- Fish, chicken and duck shall be sold within the respective wards as per the location selected/ identified by the issuing authority.
Violation of the order shall lead to cancellation of the permit and the tender money shall be forfeited.
- Beef and pork: only two parties each shall be allotted the permit and each party shall deposit an amount of ₹30,000/- only. If the parities were less than two in both the items, the PTC would decide accordingly. For public conveniences, meat should be made available at least three times in a week.
- Duck: Four parities shall be allotted the permit and each party shall deposit an amount of ₹15,000/- only. If the parties were less than four, the Council would decide accordingly.
- Chicken and fish: Four parties shall be allotted the permit and each party shall deposit an amount of ₹20,000/- only. If the parties were less than four, the Council would decide on the matter without further re-opening of the tender for the same.
- Preference shall be given to the local applicants.
- In case of number of tender applicants received exceed the number of permits to be issued for each category, permit would be issued to the highest bidder with the minimum rate of meat per Kg.
- Applicants for the permits would be accepted till 12:00 noon of 31st May 2021. The permit would be issued on 1st June 2021.
- Inspection and surprise check would be carried out from time to time for rates of meat products, weighing scale etc. by PTC and any unfair practices if detected shall result to cancellation of permit.
- The animal wastes shall be properly packed and tied at the brim in any kind of bag by butchers and placed at the slaughter site for any disposal by the PTC dustbin lifters on alternate days.
- The meats shall be sold at the designated place in the green line area without comprising on cleanliness of the adjoining area.
- The above mentioned items shall be sold only by the permit holders. Defaulters shall be imposed fines.
- Inspection of animals by the concerned department (Veterinary Dept.) before taking to the slaughter house for public consumption is a mass for safety measures.