Work order for the construction of Pallel Chandel road.
Imphal, 4 July: Manipur CM N Biren Singh has given a work order for the construction of Pallel Chandel road . Total amount is around 100 crore. But one thing I want to appeal to the people of Chandel that when the work is started pls protect the contractor and labour from the Anti national group and anti social person. Most of the development work in the hills are being hampered due to many disturbances from the arm militants and anti social elements. Pls support the government,s developments program”ˏ This is what the hon’ble CM of Manipur N Biren Singh said on his social media page in connection with the status posted on The Chandel Times on friday night.
Office of the Northern Maram people’s organisation.
This information is been served to all the intending students who are coming from within and outside the state of Manipur to write the ensuing COSEM Class XII Exams to be held on 6th and 7th July 2020, at Don Bosco college Maram are asked to strictly follow the following guidelines.
1. Students coming from within the state to write the Exams are adviced to go back home after their exams are completed ( without staying back).
2. Those students who are unable to go back home after their exams are adviced to contact the following contact number for fooding and lodging.
3. Food will be provided by the NMPO on payment per meal basis
4. Every students coming to write their exams are asked to bring their own bedding and report to the NMPO.
5. Due to COVID-19 Pandemic students coming for their respective Exams are asked to cooperate with the accommodation arranged by the NMPO.
Please maintain Social Distance, Wear Mask and Stay Safe.
For any details contact:
Contact For accommodation.
Protesters raised the Indian and Tibetan national flags while chanting pro-India and anti China slogans.
Protesters demanded to put an end on trade by boycotting Chinese products complete independence of Tibet and support of Taiwan.